Please read the booking conditions carefully as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you, the “Hirer” and/or persons named on the booking form and “Try4Fun Limited”.
If you do not understand any of the information or have any questions please contact us.
1. The Hirer must be eighteen (18) years or over.
2. The Hirer accepts absolute legal liability and is responsible for all Hire equipment listed on the hire contract. In the case of party bookings it is the responsibility of the nominated Hirer under the “Hire Contract Booking Number” for all the equipment in that contract.
3. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to return all equipment at the end of the hire period, in the same state as at the commencement of the hire period, subject to fair wear and tear. Any loss or damage to equipment as aforesaid howsoever, where soever, must be paid for by the Hirer.
4. No BBQ's , cooking equipment, any combustible or flammable liquid including gas bottles are to be used inside the tent.
5. Some of our equipment is flammable so there is a STRICT no smoking policy in or in close proximity to the tent and other flammable hire equipment.
6. Please note that sometimes changes outside of our control do occur and we reserve the right to alter services, prices and facilities as such. We will however inform you wherever possible of any significant known changes, as soon as possible.
1. Try4Fun Limited advises you to purchase your own personal travel insurance to cover your personal, loss damage or injury.
2. We accept no responsibility for any illness, injury death loss or damage of any nature to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your booking.
3. Try4Fun Limited is not responsible for loss of personal possessions or injury sustained during your holiday no matter how it was caused.
4. If our tents and equipment are used responsibly this should not occur.
5. We accept no liability for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control which includes extreme weather conditions, road closures or technical or mechanical problems to your transport.
Responsibility of the Hirer
1. Please note that it is the responsibility of the Hirer to book and pay for their preferred camp site independently of us.
2. It is also the responsibility of the Hirer when booking the preferred campsite, to ensure they book their own electrical hook up if required.
3. Furthermore it is the responsibility of the Hirer to clarify with the campsite owners that the allocated pitch is sufficient within the campsite terms and conditions to accommodate the hire equipment (including guy ropes, canopy, wind break etc).
Booking and Payment
1. A non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
2. Payment in full for the contract hire must be made no later than 21 days before the hire period starts.
3. Should the Hirer fail to pay the balance when due, Try4Fun Limited reserves the right to cancel your contract.
1. We reserve the right to cancel and charge a cancellation fee should you fail to pay the balance when due.
2. If you decide to cancel your booking you must notify us as soon as possible. The following cancellation charges will apply:-
a. 15-30 days before arrival - 50% of the total cost.
b. Less than 14 days – no refunds available.
3. Please note that full payment should be made 21 days prior to hire date.
Damages, deposits and equipment
1. At the commencement of the hire period, a security deposit will be taken. The security deposit will be held for the hire period of the contract hire and returned at the end of the hire period following inspection of all tent and camping equipment.
2. All tent and camping equipment will be checked upon return and the cost to repair any damage incurred will be deducted from the security deposit. Please note cheque's may take up to two weeks during busy periods.